On this page you can download any version of the program, or pass to the payment of a registration key to gain access to all functions. Before the registration of the program, you can work in Notepad and monitor the installed drivers, system’s processes and services at your computer. Time for monitoring is limited, but enough to see the potential hazards for your system, in particular, rootkits.
If you want to become invisible on one computer install COVERT Pro.
If you want to have in your pocket protection against spyware for all your computers and tablets, install to USB flash a special version of the program – COVERT Pro USB.
COVERT Pro v. 184.108.40.206 provides confidential work on one computer. When working in secure platform, all user’s actions in all applications (browsers, email clients, office software, messengers, etc.) are safely hidden. Built-in messaging function “Secure messenger” allows users to exchange encrypted messages. It has user interface in five languages: English, German, Italian, Polish and Czech.
COVERT Pro USB v. 220.127.116.11 has the same functionality as the COVERT Pro, but installs on a flash drive and can protect user’s work on any Windows PC. You can connect this USB flash drive to unlimited number of PCs.
- – OS Windows
- – Minimum screen resolution of 800×600
- – Pentium processor or higher
- – 128 Mb RAM
- – 90 Mb of free disk space
- 1. Secure platform. Entrance to the platform and exit in one click.
- 2. Network Monitor. Shows a list of programs that have access to the Internet at the current time.
- 3. Database threats (malicious or unwanted programs). Available for replenishing by the user.
- 4. Driver Monitor. Shows a list of active and hidden drivers in the operating system.
- 5. System processes. Provides information about the processes (running programs) that occur on your computer.
- 6. Service system. Used to display the list of running services.
- 7. Hidden services and analysis services. Allows you to analyze the svchost.exe file.
- 8. Monitor hidden processes. This is a special function that is used to detect and display the list of hidden processes (rootkits).
- 9. Internal protection mode. There are three modes of protection to control running applications within the platform.
- 10. Quick Launch Buttons application.
- 11. The login ID in the platform to create multiple platforms protection.
- 12. The scale of CPU usage.
- 13. The scale of loading the platform.
- 14. Scale of loading the clipboard.
- 15. Selection of interface languages (English, Italian, German, Czech).
- 16. Emergency exit from the program and all platforms and closing all applications.
- 17. Screenshot of registration window with the definition of the parameters of the hardware, where COVERT Pro is installed. Designed to protect the user from losing registration details and obtaining a new registration key free of charge.
- 18. Adjusting the speaker volume and microphone inside a secure platform. Allows you to lock the microphone in order to protect from the listening room where the computer is located.
- 19. New! “Secure messenger” allows users to exchange encrypted messages without logins and passwords.
- 20. New! “Monitor DLL” displays the list of loaded DLL when COVERT Pro is running.
As COVERT Pro protects your cyberspace, you can see in the examples of protection against the popular spyware programs.